Sep8

So since I last touched base I have played quite a few LPGA events, with again mixed results! But I felt good about my game, I just Screen Shot 2013-07-06 at 9.26.10 PMdon’t think I’m putting it all together at once.. I know this sounds cliche’ but I feel it will come together if I stay patient.

I made my first cut in a major, so I guess that’s gotta be progress and a big positive. It was the LPGA Championship played in Rochester, NY at a beautiful course, Monroe GC! Unfortunately this is the last time the event will be hosted there, so there were alot of very sad volunteers who have been doing it every one of the past 38 years!!

I am currently in Arizona at a friends place practicing before our next event in Prattville, Alabama which of course I’m really looking forward to. The courses in Arizona are so much fun, its bright green fairways and then pure desert with cactus all around!! Such fun golf…

Then I’ll be back in Australia for a little break, and then I plan on playing some of the European events.

Screen Shot 2013-09-15 at 6.27.59 PMI’m sure at home its all getting very exciting with AFL finals on, I can tell you it sure wasn’t worth getting up at 3am for the Geelong match on the weekend… and Ive got all finger’s crossed that Tomahawk wont get suspended, otherwise I’m sure Geelong will have their hands full against the Roo’s.

Hope this finds you all well and hope to catch up with you when I’m back home!!

Cheers, and good golfing

Stace 🙂

• Comment by Kristine — September 8, 2014 @ 1:23 am

Hi Stace, play well in Alabama (the state with those big accents!). Vic all good and waiting for your return, Kristine x

• Comment by Margaret Lewin — September 8, 2014 @ 4:51 am

Thank for you news Stacey. Sorry but I hope the Roos beat the Cats. North Melbourne is my team, although I do like Geelong. Twin coaches against each other. I can’t tell them apart but can as long as they are in their football jumpers. Roos and Cats both being blue and white doesn’t help either.

Enjoy your visit home. Hope your golf goes well from now on. Love getting your updates.

Am pulling out of running the Lake Macquarie Ladies from this year. About time someone else took over

All the best

• Comment by Allan — September 8, 2014 @ 6:02 am

Keep thinking positive thoughts Stacey and it will come together,one thing that’s hard with golf is one day you putt well and another day chip or drive well ,good luck

• Comment by Rob Marlais — September 8, 2014 @ 12:18 pm

Good onya Stace, keep working hard and the results will turn around for you I am sure. Your attitude and work ethic are second to none and this little lull you are going through will only make you a better player in the long run.

• Comment by Stacey — September 12, 2014 @ 11:49 am

Thanks for your words Rob- appreciate it and hope to see you back at the Lakes!! 🙂

• Comment by Gail Potts — September 9, 2014 @ 7:23 am

Hi Stace. Great to catch up on all your news. Good luck in the Alabama event. I’m sure you are looking forward to coming home for a short while. I hope the Cats have a win but being Swans supporters our good wishes will stop after this weekend! All the Potts say hi as does all the girls from RCGC! Take care and good hitting. Hi to Darren.

• Comment by Stacey — September 12, 2014 @ 11:49 am

Thanks Gail!! 🙂 Cats are in trouble..!!!!

• Comment by Graeme Glasson — September 23, 2014 @ 8:25 am

Hi Stacey,
    Good to hear from you. You have taken another big step with the LPGA so just hang in there it will come.
    Cats have had it good for 10 years so…..
    Go doggies; won VFL on weekend.