Apr3

Wow, the summer has sure flown by and I cant believe we are into April already and I’m gearing up for the heart of the 2015 season!!

I’m looking forward to the year ahead.. It could be a little tough at times, as I don’t really know where I’m going to be playing as I have conditional status on the LPGA, and full status on LET.. so my plan at this point is to see how many starts I’m getting on LPGA, and if that doesn’t seem to be going my way, I’ll focus more on Europe.

So since the end of the season last year, I have been home catching up with friends, seeing my little niece who I think is the bomb.. and working on my game!!

As a whole I was pleased with my Australian summer, I finished on a nice note in NSW Open with a T6, but didn’t do anything exciting in the bigger events. I missed the cut in Australian Open, which always leaves a sour taste in my mouth, but seriously an honor to play an event at Royal Melbourne on the composite course!

Also with the Oates Victorian Open just growing into a bigger and better event, it excites me that this is in my backyard (well as close to home as I’ll get) and I’m always so happy to play in front of family and friends!

So now I have just finished playing an LET event in Morocco, which was a steady event for me, finishing +1 for the tournament, T32, but I didn’t feel like I holed anything for the week, so I can actually take a lot of positives from it..

So now my plans are up in the air depending if I get into LPGA events, so I will keep you posted as to where I’m at!!

Thanks for following, sorry its been a while, and HAPPY EASTER!!Easter rabbit

Cheers

Stacey

• Comment by Hong Jin Choi — April 3, 2015 @ 8:06 am

Hi Stacey
    It has been long time since I have seen you on the course of Hampton Court in London. After I left London in 2012, I settled in Seoul for last almost 3years. I have seen youe name in LPGA events severa times and hope to see you a lot in LPGA event and come to Korea for one of the LPGA event. Stay in shape and wish you good luck for your golf in this season. Keep in touch.
    Cheers,
    HJ Choi

• Comment by Stacey — April 3, 2015 @ 7:48 pm

Hey HJ how are you!! I havnt spent alot of time in UK over the past 18 months.. and its sure a goal of mine to get the the Korean LPGA event, so keep you eye out and I hope to see you there someday!
    Hope you well
    Cheers
    Stacey

• Comment by Lee Wills — April 3, 2015 @ 9:05 am

Hi Stace,

So good to hear from you and Happy Easter. Good to see you at both Royal Melbourne and 13th Beach, and can see that there will be good times ahead for you. Nice finish in the NSW Open.

We’re excited at having the opportunity for 2 Pros to play in Metro Pennant for the first time this year. Already we’ve had around 14 Pros taking part. If you’re around you may also like to take the opportunity some time.

Have a great year, and very best wishes,

Lee

• Comment by Stacey — April 3, 2015 @ 7:48 pm

Of course great to see you over summer Lee- and yes I think the pros in pennant can work out well, but Vic has decided against it so I wont be able to join in!! Hope it works out well for your guys…
    See you in AUS sometime.
    Cheers
    Stace

• Comment by Margaret Lewin — April 3, 2015 @ 9:30 am

Great to hear your news Stacey. Keep up the good work. Miss you at the Lake Macquarie Ladies. I am retiring from golf at the end of June but still want to hear all your news.

• Comment by Stacey — April 3, 2015 @ 7:46 pm

Hey Marg!! I always miss Lake Macqauire, but the girls keep me posted!! Will keep in touch when I can!!

• Comment by Jim Adams Mt Broughton — April 3, 2015 @ 10:30 am

Thanks for the update Stace! We continue to support you and look forward to seeing you reach your goals.

Hope to see you back in the Southern Highlands next year when the Mt Broughton event will be up and running again!

Regards
    Jim

• Comment by Stacey — April 3, 2015 @ 7:46 pm

Thanks Jim!! Hope Mt Broughton will be on again.. was sure missed on the ALPG calendar this year! x

• Comment by Freddy Mastandrea — April 3, 2015 @ 1:24 pm

Stacey,

Wishing you the best for 2015! Hope you get to come to the States to play
    this year with the LPGA. Know it is getting harder and harder to play, but
    knowing you, you will work hard and make all who know you proud. The
    very best of luck this season!

• Comment by Stacey — April 3, 2015 @ 7:45 pm

Thanks very much!! Im always giving it my all.. Glad your well! SK

• Comment by Sue Wooster — April 5, 2015 @ 2:32 am

Hapoy Easter Stace!! Hope things work out for you and you get lots of starts on LPGA. Let me know when you are home and we can catch up for a game x.

• Comment by Gail Potts — April 6, 2015 @ 8:42 am

Hi Stace. Great to hear from you and a belated Happy Easter to you too. Good luck for the 2015 season. We know you will give your all and it will repay you – and hopefully this year. Fingers crossed you get lots of starts on the LPGA. We are always looking out for you on the big screen at home. All good here in Canberra and hopefully you will get back our way again soon. Best of luck and take care. Gail